In some cities, realtors are still allowed to show homes individually on a case by case basis. Some realtors have done Facebook Live, posted a video of them highlighting a client’s home, plus paid for a 3D virtual tour that allows you to walk through the home at your own pace, zoom in, skip around, and revisit the areas you want to see the most. Wipes and booties are used regularly, and some homes have recently had multiple offers from a 3D tour, pending a walk-through. The top offer got the first opportunity to walk through the home in person. The best realtors are getting creative, utilizing more technology, staying safe, while continuing to honor the needs of their buyers and sellers. It is what professional realtors do when it comes to finding their way to keep the economy of the nation.
Ironically enough, during these times of health, financial, and emotional stress, there are some people who are positioned to take advantage of a very different kind of real estate market. People who own really big houses, for example, may be looking for any way to make sure that they can get at least some money out of their homes. Homes with fourth car garages that have been transformed into practice spaces with high definition golf simulators have a narrow market, but they are available for a more competitive price during these trying times. Golf may have begun in Scotland more than 500 years ago, but it is still a sport that is keeping avid enthusiasts engaged. In fact, golf courses are the one outdoor sport that are still open in many parts of the country. Knowing that you have spent the winter cramped up in one of the newest high definition golf simulators available for the home market might mean, in fact, that you are more than ready to get out on a real course.
Real Estate on Golf Courses Is Still a Popular Option for Many Buyers
With a whole new set of protocols, there are many golf courses that are still in operation despite the closing of outdoor playgrounds, basketball courts, and parks. This may be one of the reasons that real estate agents are able to move the properties that are located on courses. For while the best high definition golf simulators can almost make you feel like you are playing on some of the best courses in the world, nothing beats the chance to walk on a real course that is located just out your back door.
- The average USGA handicap for a man has improved nearly two full strokes in the last 25 years. Dropping from 16.3 to 14.4, the men have outpaced the women. The female golfers, however, have saw their handicaps drop from 29.7 in 1991 to 26.1 in the year 2016 alone.
- Fewer than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day, and only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week. Fortunately, golf is the one sport that can provide a great way to get a lot of walking in while also practicing a skill that many enjoy.
- A typical 18-hole golf course covers approximately 125 to 150 acres of land, providing lots of exercise.
- By the early 1900s there were more than 1000 golf clubs in the U.S., and this is a sport that has only grown in its popularity despite the fact that the chance of perfection, two holes in one in a single round, is approximately 67 million to one.
- Golf, as a whole, generates more than $3.9 billion in charitable giving a year, so it will come as no surprise if the top golfers can still find a way even during these restrictions to raise money for some of the groups that need money right now more than ever.
Access to high definition golf simulators may have helped you get through the last few winter months, but now that spring has finally arrived the idea of getting out on a real course is a major draw for many. Finding a home that is located on a course, as a result, is the perfect solution if you are able to swing it!
7 Benefits of Golf You Didn’t Know About
Golf Simulators Allows You to Enjoy a Good Round of Golf in a Controlled Environment
Great ways to stay golfing this holiday season in the comfort of your own home