River Rafting is:
- Fun! What could be more fun than river rafting, especially in the Grand Canyon? The Grand Canyon in Arizona provides fun and adventure for the whole family and if you schedule a Colorado River rafting tour, your time in the Grand Canyon can be even more fun. A Colorado River rafting tour company can give you the best and most fun experience because the tour company knows the area, knows the terrain and the Colorado River rafting tour company can take all the worry and unknowns from your river rafting event, making it much more fun and enjoyable.
- Exciting! River rafting is exciting – the rapids and the strategy of riding the rapids to the best advantage while still remaining safe is the best part of using a Colorado River rafting tour group to plan your river rafting event. The Colorado River is in the base of the Grand Canyon and is primary part of the Grand Canyon river tours. White water rafting is something many Americans have already done or intend to do and a Colorado River rafting trip in the Grand Canyon can be a great way to cross it off your bucket list!
- Recreational! White water rafting or river rafting is a great recreational sport. And outdoor recreation is viewed as an important part or aspect of the lives of American. About 77% of Americans believe that getting outdoors and participating in some recreational activity is important. River rafting in the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River can provide that recreational outing for you. Be sure to check with Grand Canyon river guides for the best tips on where and how to get set up for and enjoy your river rafting event. Many Grand Canyon travel packages or Colorado River rafting tour companies will give you options and allow you to select the trip or tour that best fits your needs.
- Time to enjoy beautiful scenery! What could be more beautiful than rafting the Colorado River at the base of the Grand Canyon? The Grand Canyon is widely considered to be one of the world’s most spectacular canyons while it wends 277 miles (446 km) in a sinuous path. Even though it is not the world’s longest or deepest gorge, with an average depth of about one mile (1.6 km), it is probably one of the most well known and often visited canyons.
- A good athletic workout! Whitewater rafting is a workout! You will need and use your strength to keep the raft on course and move through the rapids. If you are an average 180-pound person, you will burn approximately 409 calories while whitewater rafting while you will burn about 352 calories if you are an average 155-pound person. White water rafting can be strenuous but exciting in the Colorado River and a Colorado River rafting tour company will be able to let you know what type of tour to select and participate in to get the rafting experience you are looking for and hope to find.
- A great way to spend family time! Put away the cell phones and tablets! There is no space or time for electronics when you are river rafting on the Colorado River. Join a Colorado River rafting tour and you will find out how to get together as a family or a group of friends and depend on each other to navigate the rapids. You will also have the quiet and peaceful time as you float through the Grand Canyon and talk, plan, and just get to know each other again.
What are you waiting for? Do you want to find an experience that will be fun, exciting and adventurous while also giving you and your family great and meaningful family time, good exercise and allow you to be outdoors and view some of the most spectacular scenery in the United States? If this is your wish, you will want to find and schedule a Colorado River rafting tour! You can plan multi-day rafting trips or pack it all into one day. Check it out to find the best Colorado River rafting tour for you and your group!