Ten Reasons Why You Need a Wedding Planner
So, you’re getting married within the next year? Do you really think you’ll be keeping your sanity if you chose to plan the entire party by yourself? No way — Hire a wedding planner to take care of everything from wedding decoration rentals to holding your dress so you can get in the limo.
There are roughly 2.5 million weddings held in the U.S. every year, and many of these weddings are planned by professionals for smooth sailing. Here are the top ten reasons to hire a wedding planner.
- Planning a wedding isn’t as easy as Pinterest makes it seem. There is constant communication with vendors, rental companies, etc that you may want someone else to handle for you. They will deal with invoices, estimates for wedding supply rentals, and making sure everything including the plate rentals get delivered at the right place and the right time.
- Simply tell your wedding planner what you like and what you don’t like, and they will be able to help you make difficult decisions (chocolate cake, or vanilla?!), because you are bound to run into a snare at some point.
- Professional planners will understand the ins and outs of different traditions and religions and will plan the wedding according to any customs that the bride and groom adhere to. They are the buffer between the couple and their parents when it comes to satisfying everyone’s wants and needs.
- They will teach you how to properly invite guests to a wedding, as well as have suggestions on how to ask bridesmaids. The planner will also deal with any uninvited guests.
- Putting out fires (figuratively, but possibly literally) is one of their biggest duties. If your wedding tent rentals or table napkin rentals are running late, don’t sweat it — leave it to the planner to do the yelling. They are also pros at improvising and solving last-minute problems.
- A wedding planner will happily manage your wedding budget. Roughly 89% of brides already have a budget in mind before they begin planning, so inform your planner of your maximum. The average total cost of a wedding is around $28,082, but it is do-able to have a more affordable wedding.
- When it comes to aspects such as wedding decoration rentals, your planner will fit the bill as a creative designer. They should have a good eye for what is in style these days, and what looks too frumpy.
- They’ve got all the connections if you plan on renting a wedding venue. Planners should know what venues are best, and what venues aren’t worth your time. They can also negotiate prices and schedule visiting appointments.
- If you find yourself very disorganized, your wedding planner will be able to keep all your bills straight, remind you of appointments, and keep a checklist for everything, including your wedding decoration rentals.
- Most importantly, they will help you just keep your sanity throughout the stressful process of getting ready for one of the biggest moments of your life. Relax — you’re in good hands!
Refernce materials: anarpartyrentals.com