Snow Mobiles and Other Adventure Sports Grow in Popularity During the Olympics
Family vacations are meant for adventure. Whether it is snowmobiling in Colorado or water skiing at a lake in the summer, your family does not feel like they are on a vacation unless they are running at full speed. Full speed across a field of new snow, full speed across the lake, or full speed across a dessert. Fortunately, snowmobile dealers, Sea Doo dealers, and ATV dealers often offer their products for rent as well as for sale. And while you might eventually end up looking at snowmobiles for sale or used boats for sale, the fact of the matter is many people get their first taste of adventure on a rented piece of equipment.
As the Winter Olympics start in just a few days, it should come as no surprise that winter sports and adventures will be on the minds of many people around the world. In America and other places around the globe, pictures of snow skiing competitions will bring to mind outdoor adventures that they want to take with their family and friends.
And while few of use watching the Olympics from home in the comfort of our armchair will ever perform the same kinds of feats that we see Olympians so, we can contact snowmobile dealers and other sporting goods stores to see about renting or buying plenty of items that will help us feel like we are flying. Consider some of these facts and figures about the sporting adventures that so many people across the globe will focus on once the season of Olympic games and Extreme games begin:
- 41,000 all-terrain vehicles were sold to customers in the U.S. between January and March of 2017.
- ATVs are usually equipped with four wheels for safety reasons.
- The highest attendance record for any X Games came in the year 1999 when almost 270,000 people attended the event.
- Global spending on motorsports sanctioning bodies, teams, and tracks was projected to total $5.58 billion in 2016. This represented a 2.8% increase from the year 2015.
- Total X Games attendance in 2017 was 215,000.
- The first X Games attendance numbers was at 198,000.
If you have a family that loves adventure you are likely used to searching for boats, ATVs, or motorcycles so that you can meet the needs and desires of everyone in your family.